how can peach and mario just like casually play tennis with the giant dinosaur turtle monster who is always threatening both of their lives? they all just set aside their pasts to have a good old game of tennis? also did bowser raise bowser jr. himself? is bowser a good father?
are you insinuating bowser isnt an attentive father who has the respect of his child
She looks like Cleopatra or something brought into the future. Powerful stare like, “All the Ceasar’s be fallin’ for me.”
OMG that second gif makes me feel like she just declared war and we’re all gonna die and I’m totally ok with that
The True Trayvon Martin
- He didn’t eat pork bc his father didn’t. Once his uncle fixed pork chops; they smelled so good,he called them “beef chops” & ate 1. #Trayvon
- He was passionate about aviation. #Trayvon
- When he volunteered at a soup kitchen for. The first time, he was astounded by the US hunger crisis. #Trayvon
- He loved his little cousins birthday parties. Even as a teen, he wasn’t too cool for Chuck E. Cheese. #Trayvon
- He was modest about saving his father from dying in a house fire. His father called him his best friend bc of it. #Trayvon
- Hoodies made *him* feel safe. Like so many teens (and adults), he wore them as a protective shell, a security garment. #Trayvon
- He called his dad, “My ol’ boy.” Lord, how he loved his dad. #Trayvon
- When folks wanted to tease him, they said, “Boy, you too skinny to take a breath.” And he’d just smile. #Trayvon
- If he wanted to hang out with his cousins and they had chores, he helped so they could finish faster. #Trayvon
- His uncle said they never had to ask him to do something twice. #Trayvon
- At 17, he was still into BMX bikes. He could cat-walk wheelie. #Trayvon
- The tattoo on his wrist read, “Sybrina.” #Trayvon
- The tattoo on his chest read, “Cora” — his grandmother’s name. #Trayvon
- I’m going to stop here. But just claim one of these memories I tweeted. Carry part of this boy with you, write him on your heart. #Trayvon
- Write the beautiful details of all the black children you meet on your heart. That’s where they’ll be safest. #Trayvon
- I feel like this stuff is important. #Trayvon
All facts about Trayvon are from this Esquire article.
I will never forget Trayvon. Never.
I FUCKING FOUND IT!!!!!!!
OH GOD YESSSSSSSS
is that Ryan Gosling in the bottom corner just completely in sync with n’sync….
HAHA RYAN GOSLING IN THE BOTTOM
OH MY GOD I DIDN’T NOTICE HIM UNTIL I SAW THE CAPTION HE’S SO INTO IT HE IS IN THE FUCKIN ZONE
Reblogging for Ryan!
He was actually supposed to be in this boy band but he didn’t like their manager or didn’t get along with him so he never went through with it.
ryan gosling in nsync omg what
Reblogging in case anyone has forgotten that Ryan Gosling wins everything.
Donald Andrews Jr. A Black man and Business Owner from New York was cleared just last April After being Arrested on Drugs Charges in Scotia, New York. Police were “suspicious” of Donald Andrews Jr.’s store, which sells incense and smoking paraphernalia, and sent undercover informants several times in March. In one of the informants visits he is seen on Andrews hidden camera planting Crack Cocaine on the counter in Andrews Store.
Andrews was arrested in April 2013 and cleared only after he asked a Grand Jury to watch the surveillance footage from his store. The informant used a cellphone photo he took of the planted drugs as evidence that Andrews was dealing, leading to his arrest.
*YES THIS IS FUCKING REAL LOOK IT UP*
The police claim that the informant has now “fled” and they haven’t found his whereabouts. The sheriff “claims” his investigators didn’t purposely framed Andrews and have the “informant” out to be some rogue agent.
FYI this same “informant” has lead to seven other drug-related arrests the Report says.
Sounds like a Movie right? But yall still out here calling people “conspiracy theorists”.
Andrews is now in the process of suing NYPD.
Post Made by @solar_innerg
Nice! Stick I too em.
Police planting crack to lock up Black people is no conspiracy theory. It’s American History (1980-present).
Watch the video here. It’s indescribable
Protesters canvass the neighborhood of County Prosecutor Bob McCulloch.
Saturday, August 30th.
Sixteen-year-old Elif Bilgin of Turkey has developed a way to replace traditional petroleum-based plastic with banana peels.
The Turkish teen took home a US$50,000 prize for her project “Go Bananas!” Thursday after winning the second annual Scientific American Science in Action Award, associated with Google Science Fair.
“My project makes it possible to use banana peels, a waste material which is thrown away almost every day, in the electrical insulation of cables,” Bilgin said in a media statement.
“This is both an extremely nature-friendly and cheap process, which has the potential to decrease the amount of pollution created due to the use of plastics, which contain petroleum derivatives.”
Bilgin spent two years developing the bio-plastic, which does not decay. She said the process is so easy that it is possible to repeat at home, with special care taken for chemicals used in the production process.
In September, the teen will compete at Google’s California headquarters for the overall Google Science Fair prize for 15-to-16 year olds. She will also have access to a one-year mentorship.
Has anyone else noticed how many brilliant breakthroughs in science are coming from the minds of teenage girls the last few years? Between this story, the four girls in Nigeria who invented a generator that runs on urine, the California girl who invented a twenty-second cell phone charger… Who knows where we’d be today without the patriarchal interference of men, stealing or hiding the brilliance of women?
Our future is in the hands of teenage girls, and I for one feel really good about that.
When I was about 7 I wanted to invent a thing that purified water based off of fish gills. I went to the school library to do research like a good little inventor and one of my teachers asked me what I was doing, and then told me that there were some new barbie books in, and that I’d probably be better off with those.
Don’t forget the girl who invented a torch that’d light up just from the heat of your hands
basically everyone should stop s***ting on teenage girls because they do awesome things when you let them
But nah, girls and women just suck at math and science and have never invented anything worthwhile. Sure. Right.
The Organization for Black Struggle is teaming with a petition to the White House demanding a federal investigation of the Ferguson Police Department, whose officer shot and killed Brown. Simmons said the groups expect to meet with an administration official.on Thursday to deliver
"What you see is a deepening of the movement," said Barber.